Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Happy birthday, baby!

Enjoying our birthday morning coffee!
Today we are celebrating the awesome man I get to call my husband.

We started the morning by stopping in at the local Coffee Culture before work. As we walked hand-in-hand down the street and into the cafe, Devin had such a huge smile on his face. We got our coffees and snuggled in beside each other at our booth. Yes...we were THAT couple. I can't help it. I love this man and sometimes it's hard to not let it show.

Devin loves cars, trucks and all things with a motor. So, with that in mind...

Selling features for this make and model:
  • positive outlook
  • encouraging
  • patient
  • passionate
  • easy going
  • caring
  • loving
  • understanding
We have had a wonderful year since we celebrated his last birthday and I can't wait to see what's in store until the next one!

Happy birthday to the love of my life. Forever and for always. xo

No comments: