Sunday, March 01, 2015

When Good Things Happen to Good People

Sometimes it seems like life deals a crappy hand to the best people. I'm sure we all know someone that just doesn't seem to deserve the bad news that was just delivered to them. It doesn't seem fair.

But, that's not what this post is about. This post is about when good things happen to good people.

It seems that lately I've had the privilege of sharing in some great news and it couldn't be happening to better people. In the fall I celebrated the weddings of two friends and I have two more coming up that I'm thrilled to witness. These are friends that have patiently waited to meet the right person and sometimes wondered if that day would indeed happen.

To top it off, I have two miracle babies to celebrate. One just arrived and one is on the way this summer.

When you know the road before has not been an easy one, what an amazing feeling to share in a friend's good news. Feeling pretty blessed tonight.

1 comment: