Thursday, October 09, 2014

They've Only Just Begun

I seem to be in the middle of a wedding blitz lately. Between September 2014 and March 2015 I have FOUR weddings to attend. Which is AWESOME! I'm a sucker for a good love story and weddings are the perfect way to celebrate.

Last weekend my friend Sabrina tied the knot with Peter. In fact, it was exactly one year ago that I found out about Peter - on September 20th. (crazy, but true) I love seeing these two together. They really compliment each other. The weather was perfect for their outdoor ceremony and the reception was the perfect mix of great food, thoughtful speeches, and a choreographed first dance. I was so happy to be a part of their special day.

One week later my dear friend Sarah married her sweetheart Mark. In true Sarah fashion, the wedding was like a fairytale. Every detail was breathtaking with awesome extras for their guests like Shaws ice cream, a MAC makeup tent and hand rolled cigars. No kidding! The event was stunning and I was honoured to share in their celebration.

Next up will be my fruzzin Josh. He & Melanie will tie the knot on December 20th, just in time for Christmas. It's been fun helping them with save the date cards, invitations and other ideas to help make their day special.

And the wedding I'm, perhaps, most excited about is Jodi & James. Jodi and I were roomies for a long time and she'll always be a dear friend. I'm beyond thrilled that she met James this year and in March they will be Mr. and Mrs.

No comments: