Monday, May 13, 2013

If you live in southwestern Ontario, you have probably heard about the disappearance of Tim Bosma last week.

The story has gripped me. A 32 year old husband and father was just trying to sell his truck online. His wife watched him leave with 2 men for a test drive and never come back.

Since then his cell phone has been recovered, a suspect arrested and charged and his truck has been located. But Tim has not.

I have listened to the pleas of his family and my heart aches for them. What a senseless nightmare they are currently living. The police believe the target was his truck, not him.

A truck.

Just some metal welded together and fueled by gasoline.

Tim is a man. Made of flesh and blood. He is someone's son, brother, husband, friend and most importantly, a father.

Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to. My hope and prayer is that Tim is found and returned to his family. Make it your prayer too.

No comments: