Thursday, March 01, 2012

moments

As promised Peggy and I recently spent the day together working on her quilt. At this point it's not so much a quilt but rather 12 squares of embroidery. I wasn't quite sure how to embroidery when I got there but it didn't take long to pick it up.

We had such a nice time chatting and stitching our needlework. Yes, I realize this makes me sound like an old biddy ...but for an afternoon, I was! We stopped for lunch when my cousin Esther showed up with buns and sandwich fixings. Peggy had a little cat nap while Esther and I watched Whitney Houston's funeral. Well, I was watching and embroidering!

Little moments like these spent with people we love are the best moments in life. I hope you have many of these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's 16 blocks....
Yes, the moments are to be treasured.