Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Game

I have always loved board games. So, when I moved to London and discovered a group of my co-workers that also loved board games, we instantly connected and had many a "games nights". Over time this group morphed - gaining some members and losing some too but the games nights lived on in one form or another.

It had been quite some time since I had hosted such an event. My apartment in the nunnery had just been too tiny to have more than 4 people. So, I guess I had "mini games nights" but nothing full-blown.

After moving into my house, Duane and Lisa would remind me of this and ask when I was having a games night. I finally decided and put it on the calendar.

Some of my favourite people came and we had such a great time! Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: