Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kaelyn's Big Day


As is tradition, my niece Kaelyn had her special day with Auntie Janice for her birthday last weekend. We decided this year it would be fun to go to the corn maze. I had no idea what fun we would have! The weather was absolutely perfect with the sun shining, blue skies and we had to take our jackets off as it was so warm!

We went to Leaping Deere Legends near Ingersoll and I would definitely recommend it for anyone with kids. There was so much to do and so much fun to be had! The corn maze played a minor role in our day that also included pumpkins being shot from a cannon, pig races, a hay ride, petting zoo, mini golf and lots of things to climb on! Kaelyn had a blast...and so did I.

Every time I pulled the camera out, Kaelyn would flash me her adorable smile. She is just so sweet. We had spaghetti for dinner and watched Horton Hears a Who. Can't go wrong with Dr. Suess! The next day we headed home for an awesome Thanksgiving dinner with the family. I wish every weekend could be so great!

No comments: