Sunday, March 21, 2010

Comments



Sometimes I wonder who exactly reads my blog. It is out there in cyberspace for anyone to peruse and I'm curious who my readers are! If I depend on the "comment" section alone, it would seem that it is mostly my dear old mom that is my faithful following. But, once in a while, someone will say "oh ya, I read that on your blog".

So, although you may not feel like you have a "comment" for any particular post, this post is all about the comments! If you read my blog on a somewhat regular basis, leave me a comment to let me know! It's a pretty easy process...if my MOM can do it, I'm sure you can too! It will be fun to see who's reading and where they are in the world.

Thanks for participating!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here I am again. Catching up with whatever you have to say.....Not much at this time, it seems. :)
I am still at the old homestead. :)

Keep up the good work.123

Wendaloonie said...

Just signing the "guest book". I really enjoy reading your blog...and I love sharing this little bit of your life! Thanks!! :)