Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Cupcake Courier

Check out this awesome CUPCAKE COURIER I got for my birthday. It can carry 36 cupcakes in one convenient swoop.

Originally, I had planned to buy this cupcake carrier at Michael's. I had looked at them and decided it would meet my needs of transporting cupcakes to work for various birthdays. It seemed good enough...2 levels for 24 cupcakes. It had little ridges to help the cupcakes stay in place...

But then, my sister told me about the cupcake courier. www.cupcakecourier.com She had read about it on a mom's discussion group and the consensus was that the courier was far superior. I checked it out online and it did seem to be the bee's knees of cupcake transport.

So, imagine how excited I was on my birthday to receive a cupcake courier from my sister Jo-Anne! And, it was just in time for my St. Paddy's Day potluck. Perfect timing.

The courier is perfect because the cupcake sits down in the hole...like a muffin tin. There is no room for accidents while transporting. And, it makes decorating convenient too. The ones I made yesterday are so adorable! I iced them in green and the stuck a chocolate coin under an icing rainbow. Cuteness? I think so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the cupcake carrier is going to get lots of use....and you will certainly enjoy it. Thanks for letting us share the fun that you experienced. We will be looking for lots more pictures of the cupcakes ready for toting!! 123