Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas...




So, this year I decided not to put up a Christmas tree. My first year not putting one up since I got my own tree about 8 or 9 years ago. However, my livingroom is just not big enough and last year felt really cramped for the holiday season. So, I opted to put a few decorations up, sans tree.

I got this idea while in Stratford. The restaurant I had dinner in had large Christmas balls hanging over the bar and I thought it was a good idea. So...I got to work stringing mine up from the exposed pipes on my ceiling while watching the Grizwalds celebrate a family Christmas :)

I did help Mom put her tree up a couple of weeks ago, so I did get to experience untangling lights and hanging ornaments...just not at my house.

Next week is time to start baking cookies!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love "the look". Great creativity!! I wish I was there for the cookie tasting to check if they are OK to decorate.... Mmmmm I think they smell good coming warm from the oven...... 123