Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Furry Happy Monsters


While checking out Entertainment Weekly tonight, I stumbled across 25 Classic Sesame Street Visits. Being a life-long fan of the show, which incidentally is celebrating 40 years on the air, I had to check it out. (if you're interested http://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20217995_6,00.html) Most of the photos had clips attached and they were so hilarious. Sesame Street has a way of making children's programming entertaining for adults and this video by REM had me laughing out loud as I sat at my desk in the newsroom :) Hope you enjoy it too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious!!! I kind of half expected to see you , Janice, poke your head out from between those girating Muffets with your guitar!!!
You would have fit right in.
As I re-read what I had typed I see I spelled Muppets wrong....but I left it....thought it fit in. Thanks for the laugh. That's what I love about you. 123 :)

Anonymous said...

I always sit down and watch this when it comes on Sesame. Jesse likes it. I think the banjo is funny because he doesn't seem to crack a smile.