Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Clouds in my Coffee



I started drinking coffee early. While visiting my aunt Peggy, I would join the adults for coffee as early as I can remember. (I'm guessing about 10 or 11 years old) At that time, I just put whatever my parents put in their coffee, so for most of my life, I've taken my coffee with 2 creams and 2 sugars. It makes it easy at Tim Horton's ...double double. It has a nice ring to it :D

Recently, Jason & I were discussing coffee and how it sounds really cool when you say "I'll have a coffee...black." I really didn't think I'd enjoy black coffee, but decided I was going to start weaning myself down to black.

I started by ordering "regular" - 1 cream, 1 sugar. But, I found it wasn't creamy enough. However, I figured I could do without the sugar. So, I've been taking my coffee with double cream and NO sugar. I think eventually I will reduce the cream, but for now, that is my progress.

No comments: