Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Hanging Out With Josh




My nephew Josh turned 7 a few weeks ago. I can't believe he's already SEVEN! Josh is a really cool kid. He's very much an observer. The strong, silent type...Josh takes everything in.

To celebrate his birthday, we went to Fanshawe Pioneer Village. Just as I thought, he loved it. We spent a lot of time watching the blacksmith pound away at the anvil. Then we headed down to the water to watch the sail boats and skip stones. Mr. Nature-Lover spotted so much wild life that I never would've noticed... a ground hog, bunnies, a beaver along with the regular ducks, geese, etc.

A stop at the video store to pick up "Over The Hedge", some pizza, root beer and we were in for the evening. Over The Hedge was really funny....a good choice. Of course, we played a little wii. Josh created a hilarious "mii" and we played golf. I have to say, I didn't suspect he was a golfer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a telling photo of him by the water. I love that you are looking at his back.

Jo