Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Friend, the Radio Producer


On Monday night, I was driving home after my first afternoon shift. It was about 11:45pm and I had my radio tuned to FM96. When the song was over, I heard a familiar voice hit the airwaves... my friend Greg! I knew that he had a radio show, but had never heard it (due to the late hour) I was so proud! Greg writes, produces and hosts the show called Albums That Matter
http://www.fm96.com/station/albums_that_matter.cfm on FM96. Check it out Sundays at 9pm or Mondays at 11pm.

Greg & I met while doing our co-op placements at (then) The New PL. He was in high school, I was in college. We really hit it off and have remained friends since then. Because our schedules are very different, we don't see each other often, but perhaps that will change with my new "evening shift". Greg is one of the funniest people I know. In fact, I like to call him my Superhero of Destiny. :) And of course, it's always fun to discuss our favourite show Gilmore Girls.

No comments: