Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Less Than A Week To Go...



Wow, I can't believe today is December 20th! Five days until Christmas! I'm actually feeling pretty prepared this year. My shopping is done, I only have ONE project unfinished (a scrapbook for my Grammie) and a relatively free schedule from now until the big day! As of Friday, I'm on vacation until January 2nd. Wahoo! In that time I have SO many people I'm getting together with...hopefully it all works out. I can't wait to meet Baby Elliott!

Yesterday I discovered the joys of text messaging. How convenient...it's like MSN on the go. Very cool. I'm hooked.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my friends Chris & Dana. Chris & I work together but never really get to see each other. Dana used to work with us and the last time I saw her was the summer. It will be nice to catch up and we're going to one of my favourite restaurants...Coppa Di Gelatto.

I think I'm going to rent "Christmas Vacation" tonight. It's one of my favourite holiday flicks and I haven't watched it yet this year.

Be sure to check out Simon & Claire's travel blog on the right of the screen. They are on a year-long trip around the world and Simon is an amazing photographer, so it makes for some pretty sweet armchair traveling.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Ummmm...Coppa Di Gelatto? I got Williams, and your other friends get a Prussian restaurant? I'm taking you off my Palm Sunday mailing list!