Thursday, December 14, 2006

Getting to know me...


This is one of those things that gets sent around in your e-mail circles. I know some people find them annoying, but I think they're kind of fun and sometimes give you some insight into people that you wouldn't have known otherwise. I decided to post my answers here so you could learn a little something about me today!

1. What is your occupation? Graphics Girl - A-Channel, London
2. What color are your socks right now?
black3. What are you listening to right now? Matt Costa - The Road4. What was the last thing that you ate? a berry smoothie for breakfast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes… every day. Although I couldn't really when I bought my car :)

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sassy Red
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Char

8. Favourite band: that's a really tough one...some of my top favourites: Beatles, Paul Simon, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, Matt Costa, Dave Matthews Band, U2
9. How old are you today? 2910. Favorite Drink? gingerbread latte11. What is your favorite sport to watch? none
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, that reminds me, I need to make an appointment14. Favorite Food? BBQ Steak15. What was the last movie you watched? The Holiday16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve17. What do you do to vent anger? vent to Char18. What was your favorite toy? my cheerbear19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall20. Hugs or kisses? Both
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries22. Living arrangements? one roommate... Jodi23. When was the last time you cried? Monday night
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Christmas presents25. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Nicole26. What did you do last night? went to Williams for a chai latte with Sue.27. Favorite smells? fresh laundry, the beach28. What inspires you? hmmm, a deadline29. What are you afraid of? blue foods
30. Favorite dog breed? I'm not much of a dog person, but I think I like labs
31. Number of keys on your key ring?
632. How many years at your current job? 7.533. Favorite day of the week? Monday night...because of Prison Break (otherwise Sunday)34. How many states have you lived in? None ...just Ontario35. Favorite Holidays? Christmas & Canada Day
36. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? I LOVE motorcycles and heavy machinery... well, I'd say a tractor. I've driven a tractor.

No comments: