Friday, May 12, 2006

Pot Pourri

Wow, what a busy week. Work has been crazy this week and my evenings are all filled up so by the time the weekend comes, I'm exhausted. I had my first test in Photoshop this week. I don't know the results yet, but it seemed pretty easy, so I think I'm ok.

This weekend is Mother's Day, so of course, I'm going home to see my Mom. We spent last Saturday together scrapbooking. It was her first time so she was a little nervous, but by the end of the day, she was quite pleased with the results. It was nice to be able to just hang out and not have to worry about an agenda.

Tomorrow night I've organized a "Girls Night Out". A bunch of us are heading to the Palasad to hang out for the evening. Should be a good time and might even turn into a bit of a tradition!

Paul Simon's CD came out this week. I LOVE it. It has a great sound that is different than anything he's ever done. I particularly like "Beautiful" and "Outrageous". He's on SNL tomorrow night and hopefully about to release some tour dates soon.

As I was talking to my friend Murray this week about Paul Simon...he made a comment that I liked the sound of. Nothing I hadn't been told before, but the way he said it I thought was cool... He said when I was born, there was a tear in the fabric of time. Meaning, of course, I should've been from a previous generation.

No comments: