Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blog Catch Up


Well, yet again, I've left it a while between posts. My sister e-mailed me today to tell me to update. hmmm, what's new? Well, I started my photoshop class last week at Fanshawe College. It is 10 weeks and I think it will be really cool (and challenging) I'm also continuing my line dance lessons. Last week was the first week I felt like I was "dancing" rather than just methodically moving my feet while counting 1-2-3-4. It was fun.

Last weekend Char & I went to the Petrolia townwide yardsales. It was great fun, despite getting up super-early. I actually got some great deals including a blender, deluxe scrabble, Trivial Pursuit 90's edition and an IKEA storage unit. It's always a fun tradition. 

This weekend my mom is coming down. It is the first time she's actually staying over at my house. It is part of her birthday present from me...we are scrapbooking all day on Saturday at the Scrapbook Studio. It should be a good time!

Does anyone watch Amazing Race? Last night's episode was the best one I've seen in a while...the ending was amazing! (pardon the pun) I so want the Hippies to win...and not just because they're hippies. If not them, Ray & Yolanda. The Frat Boys and Mojo need to go...NOW. Next week is the finale of my favourite show Gilmore Girls. I'll be so upset if Lorelai & Luke break up!! Rory & Logan should split though...don't like him. (I know, its just a show)

Guess what happens on May 9? Paul Simon's new CD "Surprise" comes out! I'm so excited! He'll be on SNL on the 13th and will be touring sometime soon. Wahoo! Matt Costa is coming to Toronto this summer (twice) I'm hoping to see him.
Well, that's all for now.

No comments: