Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Old Friends...sat on a park bench like bookends.


In the past 2 weeks, I've reconnected with so many old friends...it's been great! This weekend I went for lunch with Nicole. We've known each other since going to Sunday School together when we were about 7. In fact, we decided we were each other's "oldest" friend! It was great to get together and catch up on each other's lives.

Later that day I stopped by to see my friend JoAnn. We used to work together and I miss her terribly. I've nicknamed her my "London Mom" as I can talk about anything with her. It was nice to finally get together after several "postpones". And she's obsessed with Walk The Line too! He he.

My friend Amy & I used to be SO GOOD at keeping in touch. In fact, when she lived in Halifax and I lived in Hamilton, we talked on the phone several times a week and exchanged letters, cards and packages in the mail regularly. Then, somewhere along the way, we both got "lazy" and we hadn't talked since before Christmas! YIKES. So we finally had a phone chat and arranged a day to get together and hang out.

I headed down the 401 to Toronto a few weeks ago to see Sarah. We used to work together and I can't believe she moved to OMNI 4 years ago. Where did the time go? We've always had so many things in common, so it was fun to get together again. We did some shopping, ate at a cool place and watched a HORRIBLE movie. I <3 augh="" awful.="" bother...it="" don="" haven="" huckabees.="" if="" it="" p="" seen="" t="" was="" you="">
I really hate it when you lose touch with people that you have every intention of keeping in touch with. I have so many awesome friends, I sometimes feel like I can't keep up! Hopefully if you're reading this and you haven't heard from me in a while, we'll get in touch soon!

No comments: